If you have questions about how to make a reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Berry Center has two conference rooms available for reservation. Conference Rooms 227 and 327 each have a whiteboard, projector, OWL, and seat 16 people.
To request a room:
1. Navigate to the 25Live webpage: https://25live.collegenet.com/uwyo/
2. Select "Sign In" in the upper right-hand corner of the page and enter the following username and password.
3. Once signed in, navigate to the site dashboard by selecting "25Live Pro."
4. Load availability for the space by selecting "See when these locations are available."
5. Select the date you would like to request the space for, then select the time you would like on the available location.
6. Once taken to the Event Wizard, complete the required fields (Event Name, Event Type, Primary Organization for this Event, and Contact Email; Any request submitted without an email will be denied) and submit your request by selecting "Save" in the lower right-hand corner.
7. You will receive an email confirmation once your event has been approved.
To reserve the Berry Auditorium, contact Central Scheduling. To reserve the Berry Center Atrium/Lobby, contact Brett (email@example.com) or Mason (firstname.lastname@example.org).